This website has been created for amicus curiae, Mr. Pawanshree Agrawal, (Advocate on Record) to enable Jaiprakash Associates buyers to exercise their option (of refund or possession) pursuant to Hon’ble Supreme Court Order dated 10.1.2018.
Period of registration
- Buyers in India are required to upload an Attested Affidavit of a Notary (Stamp Paper Not required) stating therein whether they want “Refund” or “Possession”, also mentioning requisite details of Flat / Villa / Plot allotted, project name and amount paid to the company. Any person making an Affidavit on the basis of Power of Attorney (POA) needs to upload the same along with the Affidavit.
- Non-resident Indian (NRI) buyers please read all items in the “News and Announcements” section.
- All buyers are required to upload a scanned copy of First Page of Provisional Allotment Letter (one page only) and if the Flat / Villa / Plot is further resold, also a scanned copy of the “Resale Endorsement~~” page.
- All buyers are required to upload a scanned a copy of the buyer’s Photo ID (any one of the following: Aadhar Card, PAN Card or Passport).
- In case of Joint Allotee, Either of the owner can file the Affidavit on behalf of the other.
- The “Declaration of Intent” for Possession / Refund cannot be edited or changed, once it is submitted.
- Please use the latest version of any modern browser (such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge) for trouble-free use of the portal. The use of defunct browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer will cause issues with the submission of your claim on this portal.
Note: Buyers should retain the original Affidavit and documents uploaded here for future verification, if the need so arises.
Click on the “Register” button to create an account on the portal. You will have to enter a username, password and your email address to create an account.
Step 2: Submit Claim, Review / Edit Details Except Cust Id & Intent
You can login with the username / password that you have used in Step 1 and fill the form to submit your claim. Thereafter you can login again to review your claim or, if required, edit some of the details that you have submitted anytime before last date for submissions.